Work with us
We are a small but growing Health and Social Care training provider, based in Renfrewshire, we specialise in delivering a wide range of Health and Social Care training courses in adult and childcare, within the West Central Scotland as well as First Aid and H&S.
We are currently looking for qualified freelance trainers to deliver high-quality First Aid, H&S and care sector training across various customer sites.
You need to have excellent communication skills and be a highly organised individual with an ability to manage your own workload, be able to work autonomously and be passionate about representing our business in a customer-facing role whilst ensuring that company standards are always met. As part of your role, you’ll need to obtain feedback from candidates and accurate completion of all required documentation.
Minimum essential requirements:
A valid driving licence
- A valid driving licence
- Have your own car
- A teaching qualification such as a PTTLS or equivalent
- The trainer must have proven the relevant experience of delivering Health and Social Care as well as First Aid and H&S courses
- A PVG check may be required
- Computer literacy, the trainer might be required to supply your own laptop, speakers, projector etc.
- Able to plan and design your own training materials and resources
Salary: 25.00 per hour